Leo, Virgo and Libra-under influence of sadhesati, Gemini and Aquarius under Dhaiya
The Measures of Exculpation.
1 .Shani Pyramid
2. Tantrik shani Mudrika chaandi(silver)
3. Ghode ki naal(Horse shoe)
4. Purushakar (in the form of a male figure) shani yantra
5. shani yantra Rs
6. Chhalla(ring) of Horse shoe
7. Silver locket studded with snapphire
8. Parad (Mercury) shivling starting from
9. Mahamrutyunjaya yantra Rajat Patra
10 .Mahamrutyunjaya yantra tamrapatra
11. Mahamrutyunjaya Mudrika gold and silver
12. Mahamrutyunjaya Locket silver
13. Mahamrutyunjaya gold and silver
14. Parad Mala (rosary)
15. Rudraksh Mala
16. shani Pratima (image)
17. shani yantra Locket
18. Shani sadhesati/Dhaiya Nivaran Kawach
For Pranapratishtha though authentic rites, these amulets(instruments) and other information contact:
The symbol of Material Prosperity Crystal
Man has visualized/viewed beauty, power and hidden mystery in gems from eternity. As the herbs have power to revitalize living being, crystal have the same sort of powers. These potential crystals lie hidden under earth for lacks of years. Crystals retain specific energy and we use them to lead a better life.
Crystals were used as armours to repel negative or foul energy for the first time. Like herbs, crystal are always effective. Crystals are abound in specific positive energy so one can take advantage of them by keeping them in almirahs, drawers, boxes, chest etc. These active and energetic objects compulsorily affect our body fortune and environment.